Screenshots are the first contact between your future customers and your software. They allow customers to begin to envision the use and usefulness of your solution.
Screenshots are also an initial contact between your future customers and your software.
They allow future customers to start projecting themselves on the use and utility of your solution.
We recommend that you illustrate the main features and highlight the interface of your software by respecting the following technical characteristics:
- Size: format 16:9, all your screenshots should be identical
- Format: uncompressed JPG or PNG.
- In the description, put at least the name of the software
Here are some bad practices that can harm the presentation of your software:
- Size: choosing different sizes for each screenshot.
- Format: use a highly compressed JPG (the image will be pixelized).
- Style: put a lot of text, a white background.
- In the name of the file, do not have the name of the software
Feel free to compress your images as much as possible without degrading their quality. Many online tools exist such as compressor.io.